Help Contents Logging In / Summary
EOIN 3.0 system is at: http://pierce.eou.edu/eoin. Once you have found the link save it to you browser Favorites or Bookmarks.
Find your library in the drop-down menu, enter your password and Login. Select Remember login if you wish to have your site code remembered. A summary screen will open with a set of links on a Navigation Bar at the top. The links on the navigation bar will be:
- Lend Requests to <you>: This link displays a list of all requests sent to you for items you own. <you> will be replaced by your library code.
- <your> Borrow Requests: This link displays a list of all your requests for materials located at other libraries. <your> will be replaced by your library code.
- Requests to All: This link goes to the list of all items being requested from anyone in the system. Any library can fill these broadcast requests.
- New Requests: This link opens the New Request form. When you want to submit a request this is the place to start.
- Admin: This is the link opens the administration page. Here you may change your library information, look at history or statistics, send broadcast emails to all libraries, etc.
- Help: This link opens an appropriate help page.
- EOIN: Clicking this icon in the upper left hand corner of each and every screen in this program will return you to this "Welcome Screen".
The lower section of this page displays a summary box of what requests you have active in the system. See the graphic below.
This displays the number of Lend Requests and Borrow Requests for your library with a state of Open or Shipped. This allows a quick look at your requests and may help in prioritizing your time. The Lend and Borrow pages are divided into Open and Shipped sections that correspond to these numbers.
The instructions manual may be found here: EOIN.pdf (Adobe Acrobat format)
EOIN 3.0 is hosted by Pierce Library at EOU. For questions or comments, please email the webmaster.
To force your session to expire, click here.