Help Contents Modifying a Request
Any request with the state of Open, Cancelled, or Unfilled can be modified. The purpose for modifying is to correct errors, direct your request to different libraries, or to change other minor features such as book edition. Modification should NOT be used to completely change a request to a different type; please use a new request for that. To modify a request, do the following:
- Open the request detail page for the request you want to modify. Do this by clicking on the request number button on your borrow list, or by entering the request number in the simple search field.
- Click on the Modify button near the top.
- Open a session with the Sage Catalog. Find an alternative selection to your original request, e.g. another edition with different holdings.
- If the Current State is Unfilled or Cancelled, change it to read Open. This is important; else your request will not go out!
- Modify your Lending string with a set of different libraries.
- Change the Current ATTN site: to Library 1.
- Check if you need to adjust the Need by date. If you set this period too short it could explain why the request wasn't filled.
- Click on Submit Modifications.
- The modified request will show as Open in your Open Borrow Requests section.
The instructions manual may be found here: EOIN.pdf (Adobe Acrobat format)
EOIN 3.0 is hosted by Pierce Library at EOU. For questions or comments, please email the webmaster.
To force your session to expire, click here.